Monday, May 16, 2011

I have Paul Bareabu Stuck in My head and I've Spelled His Name Wrong

So I've just started summer classes, which clearly were a plan made for disaster.
I'm relatively certain that I'm going to need another job to pay my bills
and
my head kind of really hurts right now bc without realizing it until a few moment ago, my body has totally tricked me into not having caffeine for the past 3 days...
also
I'm kind of sick and tired (sorta) of going to school for, well, basically for the rest of my life. I'd like to not be waiting another two years to graduate, just to be awakened from this bliss by my debtors with their lazer guns and stoney eyes. (This is my own imagining of course)
Bugger, I wish I was British, they're all about just searching and destroying. Well, perhaps not necessarily successfully but they keep teh faith.
Well, I'm only worsening my rambling here...I should go back and start reading the 300 page book that is due for the end of the week on the man who triggered the start of the civil war...physically anyway...
I'll have to try very hard not to play Earthbound...like, really hard. hmm
I never feel like I have anything of interest to say here, but if rambling is permissible then I'm your gal.

This message will self destruct in...

No comments:

Post a Comment